on Web-based VRML creation
Enliven your site with Aereal Ticker LE,
when you join
VRML-related books -- here are some of the best In association with Amazon.com
- Avatars! Exploring
and Building Virtual Worlds on the Internet by Bruce Damer -- you've read excerpts in VRMLSite,
now get the whole book!
Late Night Vrml 2.0 With Java by Bernie Roehl, Justin Couch, Cindy Reed-Ballreich, Tim Rohaly,
you've read Bernie's news columns in VRMLSite, here's a book by him and these other VRML pros
- Java for 3d and Vrml Worlds by Rodger Lea, Kouichi Matsuda, Ken Miyashita,
you've read Rodger's articles here, he and his co-authors developed the VRML 2/Java specs
- The Annotated VRML 2.0 Reference Manual
by Rikk Carey and Gavin Bell, two of the masters.
- 3D Graphics & Vrml 2.0 by Laura Lemay, Justin Couch, Kelly Murdock,
Justin's done a lot of neat work, and Laura's an accomplished writer on Web tech.
- Vrml 2.0 Sourcebook by Andrea L. Ames, David R. Nadeau, John L. Moreland,
a very complete book, these authors are the tops.
- The VRML 2.0 Handbook : Building Moving Worlds on the Web by Jed Hartman, Josie Wernecke, one
of the first 2.0 books, by two SGI people
- Teach Yourself Vrml 2 in 21 Days by Chris Marrin, Bruce Campbell, Chris
is a real pioneer in VRML